Dr. Nikhil Prabhu is a Mumbai based Consulting Diabetologist. He has been practising at Haut Diabetes Care Ghatkopar (west), Niranjan Diabetes Clinic Goregaon (West), Noor Hospital Govandi (West) & Aaditya Care Ghatkopar East.
Dr Nikhil Prabhu has done his post graduation in Diabetology from College of physicians & Surgeons of Mumbai at Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital & Research center Andheri West.
He has also done his Professional Diploama in Diabetes Management in affiliation with Nanavati Hospital & Fellowship in Diabetes (Apollo Hospital & Royal Academy Liverpool UK).
He has completed MBBS from R.C.S.M. Govt. Medical College, Kolhapur in 2008 (MUHS) and internship at Sir J.J. Group of Hospitals Byculla Mumbai.
Areas of interest :
- Type 1 Diabetes Mellitus
- Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus
- Gestational Diabetes
- Insulin Treatment
- Brittle Diabetes
- Obesity Management & Weight Loss
- Diabetes in Tuberculosis
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome ( PCOS )
- Uncontrolled Diabetes
- Thyroid Disorders
- Diabetic Neuropathy – Tingling & Numbness in hands & feet
- CGMS & Insulin Pump
- Maharashtra Medical Council
- Indian Medical Association (IMA)
– Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital & Research Center Andheri (W)
– ICU Registrar at Siddharth Munciple General Hospital Goregaon (W)
– Saifee Hospital, Charni Road
– Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital Lodhivali, Raigad
– Rural Hospital Thane